Employment Opportunities in Wyoming
Community Hospital – Click here.
Crook County Medical Services District – Click here.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Lander Regional Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Job Openings – Click here.
North Big Horn Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Niobrara Community Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Platte County Memorial Hospital – Click here.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital – Click here.
South Big Horn County Hospital District Job Openings –Click here
South Lincoln Medical Center, CEO/Administrator with a current Nursing Home Administrator License – Click here
St John’s Medical Center Jackson, WY Job Openings – Click here.
Sublette County Rural Health Care District – Click here.
Washakie Medical Center – Click here.
Weston County Health Services Job Openings – Click here.
Wyoming Medical Center – Click here.
Southwest Healthcare Services (North Dakota) – Click here.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – Click here.
ABOUT SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is a progressive, state-of-the-art facility nestled beneath the Big Horn Mountains in beautiful Northeast Wyoming. Founded over 100 years ago, Sheridan Memorial is licensed for 88 beds with over 60 physicians who provide primary medical care and specialty care in more than 15 areas. We are proud of our more than 700 employees who provide personalized, patient-centered care in a healing environment. When people think of excellent healthcare, they think of Sheridan.
The Chief Ambulatory Officer (CAO) oversees Sheridan Memorial Hospital’s (SMH) ambulatory services, which includes Internal Medicine, Women’s Clinic, Urgent Care, Occupational Health, Cardiology, ENT, Audiology, Big Horn Surgical, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, Wound Care, Hospitalists, Tele-Health, Population Health, and other joint ventures. This position requires a commitment to continuous cycles of improvement around our strategic planning and the operational execution of our plans, including the implementation of Lean management to improve quality, service and safety, and truly drive value for our patients. Effectiveness with these endeavors depends upon consistent leadership and coaching from the CAO, and communication and behaviors aligned with our guiding principles. Specific focus of the CAO will be to develop strategies to expand clinical patient volume and regional market share, strengthen clinical service lines, and improve patient access, satisfaction, quality, and overall clinical outcomes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with Executive Steering Team to update and implement the Strategic Priorities of Sheridan Memorial Hospital, focusing on quality improvement and patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Work with Senior Leadership Team and Managers to achieve 4-Year Operational Goals of SMH.
- Utilize SMH Guiding Principles to provide day-to-day leadership and coaching to meet SMH’s mission.
- Identify ways to develop and promote physician and other provider engagement that contributes to hospital operational goals, performance improvement initiatives and the professional peer review process.
- Build collaborative partnerships with clinic medical directors, managers and supervisors to achieve clinic and organizational goals.
- Establish personal and professional credibility as a recognized physician supporter representing clinical ambulatory services.
- Assist Executive Steering Team in defining priorities for support and development of key clinical programs, bringing physician perspectives to those strategic discussions.
- Promote the refinement of information measurement and dissemination processes that bring together accurate and timely financial, resource utilization, clinical and functional outcomes, service, and access data in a user-friendly way to effectively drive organizational knowledge and performance.
- Develop working knowledge of the financials including reimbursement sources, funds flow and costs associated with provision of care.
- Assist in guiding process changes, clinic operations and flow modifications associated with acquired information systems technology, most importantly the EHR platform. Be a leader in the implementation of processes driven by the Lean management system.
- Support efforts to advance and/or establish specialized clinical services and service lines centered on quality, cost, affordability, innovation, and market dominance.
- Promote a high degree of cross-department collaboration, helping to organize, clarify, and prioritize the hospital’s collective quality, safety, and utilization goals.
- Support efforts to improve clinical operations from the multiple vantage points of consumer perception, patient satisfaction, referring provider relations/satisfaction, and clinical outcomes (e.g., clinical efficiency, clinical effectiveness, evidence-based practice guidelines, etc.).
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Education / Experience / License and Certifications
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience, required.
- Minimum of 8 years of strong operational experience, preferred.
- Lean management experience, preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Lean management practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; proficient use of English language.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Demonstrates solid abilities to analyze situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Proficient in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates high level of judgment and discretion in developing, interpreting, and implementing policies and procedures.
- Works effectively with physicians, other medical staff, and external agencies. Demonstrates excellent customer relations skills.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Specific demands not listed: Possible exposure to blood and or body fluids / infectious disease / hazardous waste requiring the use of Personal Protective Equipment. Exposure to odorous chemicals / specimens and Latex products.
Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening is required.
Campbell County Health includes Campbell County Memorial Hospital, a 90-bed acute care, community hospital; Campbell County Medical Group with nearly 20 clinics; The Legacy Living & Rehabilitation Center long-term care center and the Powder River Surgery Center. We are certified as an Area Trauma Hospital by the State of Wyoming. Almost 80 physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in over 20 specialties are committed to providing outstanding service to our patients and their families.
Campbell County Health is recruiting for several positions, including:
- Bio-Med Tech
- Certified Surgical Technologists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiology Tech
- Rehab Aide
- Registered Nurses (variety of departments)
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at www.cchwyo.org/careers
RN Clinical Educator – 1 full-time position. RN must have Critical Care or ER experience of 3+ years. Must be able to effectively coordinate & teach classes. Needs to be able to use electronic tools (computers, Power Point, etc.) for teaching. Will assist in coordinating Physician/Provider education & will be the liaison & educator for Donor Alliance initiatives. Must have good communication skills & work well with staff & department leaders to accomplish higher & well developed knowledge base for all clinicians. Bachelor’s Degree WY RN license, ACLS & PALS certification required. Apply at www.pvhc.org or call 307-754-1135 for info.
Paramedic – 1 full-time position, 36 hr/wk various shifts. Pre-hospital care of ill & injured using interventions consistent with advanced care providers. Work in the ER to include Paramedic scope of practice & with approval by EMS director. Great people skills & team player a must. Current Wyoming Paramedic license required. Community Paramedic certification preferred. Please apply at www.pvhc.org or call 307-754-1130 for more information.
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist – 1 Part-time position, 24 hr/wk. The Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (CDIS) is responsible for competency in coordinating and performing day to day operations, providing concurrent and/or retrospective review, and improving documentation of all conditions, treatments, and care plans to ensure highest quality of care is provided to the patient. The CDIS will also educate clinical staff in appropriate documentation criteria. Registered Nurse with the State of Wyoming (BSN Preferred), BLS required 5 years of acute care experience required.
LONG TERM CARE CENTER
Nursing Director – 1 full-time position, on-call required. Collaborates with current nursing director in responsibility of overseeing the delivery of resident care and carrying out daily operations for a 100-bed long-term care facility, upholding state standards & promoting the mission, vision, & policies of the organization. Collaborates with current nursing director in staffing needs including hiring, supervising & evaluation of staff, develops continuing education opportunities, and develops annual budget for the department. Develops comprehensive quality assurance performance improvement program for the department utilizing an interdisciplinary approach. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or at least two (2) years’ experience in long-term care management preferred. Must be a Registered Nurse to apply.
Family Practice Physician
The Sublette County Rural Health Care District is currently seeking a full-time board certified Family Practice Physician for the Pinedale, WY medical clinic. The clinic is open Monday – Friday, 8-5 and has an attached emergency department offering 24 hour a day emergency services. The best candidate for this position should have a strong interest in emergency medicine and must be willing to work in a clinic setting, seeing an average of 13 – 15 patients per day and take evening and weekend emergency department call rotations. This is truly a rural clinic as the nearest hospital is approximately 78 miles away. No OB is required.
The position offered would include 4 days per week in the clinic and a 1 in 6 weeknight and weekend call schedule. We offer excellent benefits including: 7 wks paid vacation, 1 wk CME up to $3000, paid malpractice, licensing fees reimbursement, sign-on bonus, moving expenses, health, life, and long-term disability insurances, a health savings account, and a generous matching retirement program through the Wyoming Retirement System. SCRHCD complies with the Wyoming Office of Rural Health to allow eligibility for the Wyoming Healthcare Professional Loan Repayment Program. If no funding is available through the Wyoming Office of Rural Health, the Sublette County Rural Health Care District offers its own loan repayment program with a 3 year minimum commitment.
Pinedale, WY is located approximately 77 miles south of Jackson Hole at the foothills of the Wind River Mountain Range. We offer world-class fishing, hunting, and recreational activities at your doorstep. The White Pine Ski Area and groomed snow machining trails are some of the winter recreational activities the area has to offer as well. Pinedale was selected as one of the America’s Promise Alliance 2012 100 Best Communities for Young People. Our excellent school district has recently added a new elementary facility and an aquatic center is available to the entire community. The Museum of the Mountain Man and the annual Rendezvous pageant it hosts are a must see for any resident or visitor.
All interested parties should contact David Doorn, Administrative Director, at (307) 367-0050 or [email protected]. Please include a CV and letter of interest.
Sublette County Rural Health Care District operates two clinics/urgent care facilities that also function as Level 5 Trauma receiving Emergency Rooms. We are located south of Jackson, WY in the middle of the best fly fishing on the Green River. Outdoor sports are our County’s specialty, with hunting, horseback riding, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, camping, and any other outdoor activity you can dream of! Our community offers top notch schools and public events of all kinds, including theatre.
We are a team focused organization that prides ourselves in providing high quality healthcare in a rural but modern setting. We are currently accepting applications for a Full Time Registered Nurse to join our nursing team. We are looking for a nurse that has the ability to work independently and have a good rapport with our patients and staff.
Schedule would be 4 days a week in the clinic, 1 in 5 weeknight call and 1 in 4 weekend call schedule.
- Must have a current, valid RN license from the State of Wyoming and must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC preferred but not required
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement program through Wyoming Retirement System
- 13 days paid vacation/sick leave to start
- Competitive salary that is dependent on previous experience
- Relocation assistance is available
We pride ourselves in developing and retaining our team members and our team prides itself in offering the best of care, close to home! Thank you for considering this opportunity to join our team. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please submit resumes to Sharon Rutsch, Clinical Services Coordinator at [email protected].
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, located in Cheyenne Wyoming, is a non-profit hospital with 222 beds, 2300+ employees, volunteers and medical staff. We are always looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join and grown our team at CRMC. Currently we are eagerly seeking to fill the following position. CRMC is an EEO and Affirmative Action employer.
Assist leadership in the design of competitive and cost effective total compensation programs, practices and solutions that support management in leading the creation and maintenance of a high performance culture. This position provides equitable and competitive wages within the market place.
- Assist in the analysis, design, and administration of employer compensation programs.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze information on the organization’s competitive positions.
- Acts as a project leader on compensation projects. Work may involve complex analysis of large data sets to provide comprehensive recommendations for all jobs across the organization
- In partnership with recruiters, review and recommend job classification and pay grades.
- Proactively research, evaluate and recommend pat structures and compensation practices for current and new positions.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to leaders, department managers, employees, and HR colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization’s compensation programs and policies.
- Perform analysis of market and practice trends.
- Participate in significant Human Resources initiatives. Maintain collaborative team relationship with peers and colleagues.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- High sense of urgency with an ability to drive results
- Expert knowledge and ability to develop and apply procedures in complex assignments
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and the development and implementation of compensation plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional knowledge and technical ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems and applications
- Thorough knowledge and ability to develop and implement policies and procedures
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and non-technical project staff and stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to change and shifts in priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- Three years’ related experience in general compensation analysis and data interpretation
- Two years’ experience in Human Resources or leadership
- Intermediate experience in Excel / Microsoft Office Suite
- Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR certification
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, located in Cheyenne Wyoming, is a non-profit hospital with 222 beds, 2300+ employees, volunteers and medical staff. We are always looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join and grow our team at CRMC. Currently we are eagerly seeking to fill these positions. CRMC is an equal opportunity employer
Administrator Facilities Management
The Administrator of Facilities Management provides the direction, oversight, and coordination of Facilities and Project Management. The Administrator will assume overall responsibility for regulatory compliance as it relates to the Environment of Care and Emergency Management standards. Additionally, this position will ensure the efficient functioning, maintenance and operation of all buildings, equipment, utilities, conveying systems, and grounds keeping. The role will direct, the proper installation, operation and maintenance of uninterrupted light, heat, power, water, and monitoring systems of all health system buildings and services.
- Plans, improves, and maintains owned and leased facilities and equipment.
- Provides strategic leadership and vision for all aspects of facilities services.
- Monitors day to day activities and work on Security, Facilities and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Provides oversight as needed for contractors and construction managers.
- Directs, manages and coordinates campus/space planning, construction, and remodeling projects with the functional authority for planning, organization, control and integration to ensure completion of projects.
- Oversees the development and implementation of interior and exterior signage.
- Negotiates project contracts with the direction of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manages activities concerning technical development and scheduling.
- Establishes and manages budgets and productivity targets. Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project and department budgets.
- Ensures maintenance of physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems, and grounds are in operative and safe working condition at all time.
- Responsible for constant state of readiness to comply with Joint Commission EOC, Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness survey inspections, preparation and document requirements.
- Ensures that the health system is in compliance with all local, state, and federal codes and regulations. Assists in gathering information and assembling files for State Health Inspections.
- Provides operational leadership and has budget responsibilities. Adheres to established leadership competencies, service standards and reinforces excellence in those standards with subordinates.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Able to utilize process improvement methodology to achieve goals and benchmarks
- Demonstrates ability to communicate appropriately in all situations.
- Able to utilize basic project management methods, primarily action planning and tracking and reporting tools
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills through adaptations to changes in workload, fiscal management of resources, challenging current processes for improvement and the mentoring and coaching of staff members
- Ability to be objective in all situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Facilities Management or related field required
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Facilities Director or administrative manager position in health care
- Eight (8) years progressively responsible experience in related field.
- Passed and maintained Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM)credential
- Passed and maintained Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
- Master’s degree in related field
- Two (2) successful Joint Commission and CMS survey results in area of responsibility
HR Management Systems Specialist
The primary focus of this position is to be the Key Stakeholder in the implementation and maintenance of the human resources enterprise solution. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring proper implementation, data integrity, system testing, lean change processes, report writing and data analysis.
- Maintain HRIS Systems: Ensure data submissions are compliant with regulatory and CRMC standards. Implement data audit processes to ensure integrity of systems.
- Coordinate with Director of Human Resources to partner with stakeholders (Finance Team, IT, Organizational Development, and Leadership) to continually assess components of HRIS System. Plan and Implement Lean strategies to improve quality and efficiencies in work flow. Prepare regular and customized reports as necessary to support organizational functions.
- Prepare quality documents to support system configuration, workflow process, lean efforts, and training efforts.
- Maintain working knowledge of policies and procedures to be able to clearly communicate HR best practices and other applicable information with departments and individuals. Translate policy and practice knowledge to automated workflow processes.
- Build, test, and implement desired changes/enhancements in HR Enterprise solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting, strong collaboration and support for HR systems across the organization.
- Conduct and coordinate system testing according to requirements, including test plans, managing testing processes, and documenting results.
- Assist with projects related to HR systems and other HR functions as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of staff
- Advanced experience with HR systems including employee, HR Enterprise Systems, tracking systems, and performance/talent based modules
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to solve system and process issues
- Project management/implementation experience
- Basic Lean Management Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university in computer science or job-related field
- Three to five years of Human Resource Enterprise System Management
- Knowledge and practice in field of Human Resources
- Min. two years of project management experience
- Understanding of LEAN management principles
- Master’s Degree
- Three years LEAN Management experience/knowledge
Wyoming Medical Center is a not-for-profit (501c3) acute care hospital in the center of Wyoming. Because of our central location, Wyoming Medical Center is convenient and easy to access for thousands of people needing exceptional medical care in Wyoming. We offer:
- 189 patient beds
- More than 719,000 square feet of space covering four city blocks
- 150 physicians on staff
- Comprehensive medical services with wide range of specialties
We are currently looking for the following individuals to join our exceptional Human Resources Department:
- HEALTHCARE RECRUITER
The Healthcare Recruiter for our team is responsible for:
- Recruiting including sourcing, offers and coordinating with management and HR team members to onboard
- Uses staffing systems and tools including applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time, prepares recruiting and hiring reports
- Reviews job descriptions for accuracy prior to posting positions
- Acts as a liaison with employment agencies
- Recommend and attend job fairs
- Network through professional affiliations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interviewing skills
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, Healthcare highly preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- HR GENERALIST
We are currently seeking an experienced, hands-on Human Resources Generalist who will develop and administer human resource programs and procedures and perform complex professional-level HR responsibilities, ensuring compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates personnel matters concerning the hospital’s employees, including areas of recruitment, interviewing, hiring, benefits, orientation, job descriptions, competency, continuing education, wage and salary administration, coordination of performance reviews, and records.
- Assists with EEO, Affirmative Action Planning, and Vets-100. Coordination of exit interviews, as needed.
- Advise management on employee relations; ensure employment actions are appropriate and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain employment records and reports.
- Coordinate Employee Health & Workers’ Compensation program.
- Performs administrative duties and assists with departmental responsibilities.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or closely related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 3 to 5 years of professional level Human Resources experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- High energy, drive, and commitment.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze information objectively.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- At least one (1) year of experience at the HR management level.
To apply for the above positions and other openings within our hospital, please go to our career site at: https://wyomingmedicalcenter.org/index.php/careers/category/career-opportunities
Platte County Memorial Hospital is a critical access facility next to the Laramie Mountain Range and 70 miles north of the state capital, Cheyenne. As part of Banner Health, Platte County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
As part of one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Platte County Memorial Hospital proudly supports the Banner Health mission to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. At Banner Health you’ll experience the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent.
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 24-hour Emergency department
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services
- Diagnostic Radiology Services
- Diabetes Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- North Colorado Med Evac
(Emergency Helicopter Service, also from Denver, Scotts Bluff and Casper)
New Graduate Registered Nurses
Banner Health Wyoming hospitals provides:
- On-site trained preceptors to provide orientation, support and feedback as you begin your career
- The New Graduate Residency Program and Simulation learning designed to create additional opportunities to increase your skill level.
- Six specialty area residency programs (Critical Care, Cardio Vascular, Neonatal, Labor and Delivery, Emergency and Surgery) for you to further your learning and growth development as a nurse professional
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. See a complete listing of all current positions, submit your profile and apply online HERE
Community Hospital: Torrington, WY
Community Hospital is the primary health care facility for Goshen County and surrounding areas in the southeastern part of Wyoming. As part of Banner Health, Community Hospital is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care and currently hiring for:
- Emergency Dept. Tech
- Med Lab Tech
- Med Lab Scientist
- RN’s (OR, Med Surg, ED)
- RN’s (pool positions)
- Physical Therapy
The hospital provides lifelong health care in a variety of settings, including a Level III Trauma Center, Banner Medical Clinic (family and specialty clinics), an attached long-term care facility, Goshen Care Center, and a boarding home, Evergreen Court.
As part of the Banner Health system, Community Hospital proudly supports our mission: to “make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health has both the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent. Join us, and take the next step in your Banner Health Journey.
- 24-hour Emergency Care
- Inpatient and Ambulatory Surgery
- Baby Suite Birthing Room
- Full Service Laboratory Services
- Radiology, CT, Mammography
- Ultrasound, Echocardiogram, Mobile MRI
- Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry
- Weekend Walk-in Clinic
- North Colorado Med Evac
(Emergency Helicopter Service, also from Denver, Scotts Bluff and Casper)
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. See a complete listing of all current positions, submit your profile and apply online HERE
Washakie Medical Center: Worland, WY
Washakie Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access care hospital with a Level III Trauma Center and other state-of-the-art services. As part of Banner Health, Washakie Medical Center is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care and currently hiring for:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- LPN-Physician Practice
- RN’s (OB, Med Surg, Surgical Services)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
We believe community members must have local access to resources they need, so we strive to improve continually to meet our friends’ and neighbors’ health needs. The talented and dedicated medical professionals at Washakie Medical Center are proud to be part of a community where a simple life and state-of-the-art care go hand-in-hand.
As part of one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Washakie Medical Center proudly supports the Banner Health mission to “make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” With Banner Health you’ll experience both the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent. Join us, and take the next step in your career journey.
- Emergency Level III Trauma Center
- Laboratory and Imaging Services
- OB Birthing Suites/Well-Baby Delivery
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics
- Rehabilitation Center
- Pain Management
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. Submit your profile and apply online HERE
Sheridan Memorial Hospital
Work for a growing organization with a goal of providing Service Excellence.
For over 100 years, Sheridan Memorial Hospital has been serving our community. Licensed for 88 beds, Sheridan Memorial Hospital is a progressive, state-of-the-art facility located along the valley of the eastern slope of the Big Horn Mountains in beautiful Sheridan, Wyoming. With sophisticated technology and services beyond what one might expect in a hospital this size, patients can take comfort in knowing they are receiving high quality care. Our patient satisfaction surveys tell us that we are providing exemplary service to our patients and their families. We believe that our ability to deliver excellent healthcare begins with our people and we are proud of our more than 700 experienced and caring employees. Over 60 physicians provide primary medical care and specialty care in more than 20 areas.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is recruiting a variety of positions, including:
Registered Nurses (variety of departments)
Medical Imaging Technicians
Certified Professional Coder
Patient Safety Specialist
OR Surgical Technologists
Crook County Medical Services District has multiple job listings.
- C.N.A. – positions available in the Long Term Care Department. If you are willing to work shifts and have an energetic and positive attitude you will want to be a part of our dedicated and caring team. High school graduate or GED and current Certification for Nursing Assistant required.
- Director of Nursing – in our Long Term Care facility, requires a registered nurse with current a WY license and five years of administrative long term care experience. As a management position a motivated, dedicated and caring individual is needed.
- RN’s and LPN’s – Must be able to be licensed in Wyoming. Make a difference and be part of a dedicated and professional team. Must be a reliable, team player and self-motivated.
- Activities Aide – Part time (2 days a week). Must be a high school graduate, and have a desire to work with and motivate seniors. Good interpersonal skills, cheerful positive attitude and ability to work independently or with supervision is necessary.
- Home Health Director – Candidate must be an R.N. with a minimum five years of experience. A self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills along with a cheerful, positive attitude are necessary. Responsible to visits patient’s, assess condition and establish appropriate nursing action, instruct patient or caretaker. Comply with HCFA standards and maintain standards established by the WY Nurse Practice Act. Determine appropriate department staffing to meet patient and budget needs as well as related managerial duties.
- Social Service Designee – to implement the medically related social service needs of residents in our Long Term Care facility. A Bachelor’s is social work or in a related human services field and one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals is required. Good interpersonal skills along with a cheerful positive attitude and ability to work independently are necessary.
- Cook/Aides – Prefer two years of food service experience. Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to be self-motivated are critical. Individual must be able to function as part of a team.
Applications are available in the
HR and Business Office,
PO Box 517, 713 Oak Street,
Sundance, WY 82729
or email your resume and cover letter to
307-283-3501, ext. 343
E.O.E. & Drug Free Workplace
October 15, 2012
St. John’s Medical Center Jackson, WY
This position works collaboratively with SJMC users of business and clinical information systems across the continuum. Responsibilities include coordinating, planning, design, development, integrating, implementation, evaluation and support of business and clinical information systems. The Informatics Analyst utilizes knowledge and skills of business and clinical practice to determine functions that are suitable for computer applications, ensures information systems are consistent with professional standards of business and clinical practice and participates in the computer training of staff, clinicians and providers. The Informatics Analyst works with others to identify opportunities to optimize the software, utilize process improvement methods and has an expert depth of knowledge in assigned applications. Serves as the focal point for communication with other departments to assure continuity of processes and work flows.
- Responsible for supporting and directing use of EMR software in business, clinical and physician practice across the continuum.
- Evaluates business and clinical workflow and documentation. Implements changes to improve documentation of patient care. Manages projects from initiation to closure, including scope, feasibility, resource allocation, delivery and communication.
- Coordinates with Business and Clinical staff to understand impact of application configurations to meet goals and expectations with patient safety as first priority. Maintains a broad knowledge of hardware, operating systems, applications, operational analysis, integration and protocols.
- Educates Physicians on new processes and consults with physicians on difficult work flow issues in retrieving information for patient documentation.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
- Helps to develop and implement policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of IT services.
- Implements and forwards external (CMS, State, The Joint Commission, OSHA, CDC, etc.) and internal standards, organizational policies, mission and vision.
- Protects patient confidentiality, adheres to HIPAA and other regulations and safeguards information systems against unauthorized use.
Required Education and Experience:
Associates degree and at least three years of healthcare experience required; A very acute attention to detail and meticulous analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communications skills. High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required. Experience in delivering care from a team approach. Works well within the team structure. Collaborative practice experience. Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities with excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong computer skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Masters degree in nursing or clinical sciences area, experience in electronic health record implementation and education or certification in information technology preferred.
Apply online at www.tetonhospital.org/careers
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Full Time)
This position performs all cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures and delivers all modalities of respiratory care from the basic to advanced. Provides the highest level of appropriate patient care from the newborn through geriatric patient in all areas of the hospital to include ER patients, in-patients, and out-patients.
*NBRC credentials and licensed by Wyoming as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
*ACLS, NRP, PALS are required within 6 months of employment.
1. Properly dispense all routine modalities of care.
2. Perform all diagnostic testing (i.e.: ECG’s, PFT’s, Holter Monitors, etc.). Including scheduling the above to fit in with other work time frames.
3. Perform all setup, takedown, monitoring and, documentation of all aspects of Oxygen therapy, including pulse oximetry titration.
4. Takedown, cleaning, reassembly, processing and, quality assurance testing of all departmental equipment.
5. Proper and complete documentation of all patient care rendered in an acceptable and legible manner.
6. Ordering of departmental supplies as well as assist with inventories as required.
7. Correct and safe handling and storage/change-out of compressed gasses.
8. Patient charging/processing as required.
9. Will take, transcribe, and properly document on physician order sheer or other acceptable means the legal orders of a physician within the scope of practice of a credentialed respiratory care practitioner, all verbal, written or phone orders as necessary and applicable.
10. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse – Obstetrics (Full Time)
This position is responsible for the delivery and management of patient care in the obstetrics unit. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
Current Wyoming Licensure as a Registered Nurse required. BLS, NRP, and AWOHHN Fetal Monitoring certification required. AWOHHN fetal monitoring.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school preparing Registered Nurses.
Experience: One year in area of practice preferred but not required.
1.Assesses human responses and adaptation to actual or potential health problems of the patient, family and/or significant other.
2.Institutes and initiates plans for patient care based on this assessment; implements and continuously evaluates interventions; reassesses patient needs on an on-going basis.
3. Identifies need for education of patient, family and/or significant other and provides education through individual instruction, the use of written materials and/or other available resources.
Pharmacy Technician (Full Time)
This position works under the supervision of a pharmacist to dispense prescription and over the counter medication to customers or health professionals. They also assemble medicines for prescriptions and provide information about medications.
Registered Pharmacy Technician or applicant can apply for a technician-in-training permit and receive on the job training for up to two years before passing a national examination called PTCE. Once they have passed the exam they can apply to be a Registered Pharmacy Technician
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Experience: Previous experienced preferred
Special qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old
1. Set up, package, dispense and deliver unit dose medication in accordance with standard procedures and techniques; mix prescribed drugs with intravenous solutions and prefilled syringes as assigned under supervision of a pharmacist.
2. Replenish drugs and other pharmaceutical supplies on patient care units; maintain narcotic and control drug distribution records from the patient care areas.
3. File prescriptions, price drugs and maintain patient profile records.
4. Set up, prepare, and package standard bulk formulations as directed.
5. Stock supplies and assists in taking inventory.
6. Assures that rights to privacy and confidentiality are maintained for patient’s employees, physicians and all customers.
7. Documents patient assessment, patient education, and patient care activities in the medical record by using terminology that complies with the current Core Measure data definition version.
Registered Nurse -Med/Surg (PRN – multiple positions)
The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
Current Wyoming Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
ACLS certification required within 12 months if floating to critical departments.
BLS (CPR) required.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school preparing Registered Nurses.
Experience: One year area of practice preferred.
1. Assesses human responses and adaptation to actual or potential health problems of the patient, family and/or significant other.
2. Institutes and initiates plans for patient care based on this assessment; implements and continuously evaluates interventions; reassesses patient needs on an on-going basis.
3. Accurately calculates and safely administers medications.
4. Coordinates and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members in the planning and management of patient care.
This position provides accurate medication distribution services and offer patients counseling on their medication needs. He/She is responsible for utilizing the information available to track and understand each client’s medication history, and make recommendations to physicians as the situation requires. The Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring that each prescription is filled in a timely manner and meets the health requirements of patients.
Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
Registered Pharmacist in the State of Wyoming; or eligible for licensure in WY Experience: Previous experienced preferred
1. Handles control of supplies and equipment, oversees proper care and use of the same.
2. Maintains established inventory standards for drugs, supplies and equipment.
3. Prepares reports monthly for presentation to the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee on prescribing, ordering, preparation and adverse effects of medications, drug utilization, drug recalls and Formulary additions and deletions.
7. Inspects department regularly for compliance with policies and procedures, goals, objectives, and philosophy.
8. Participates in maintaining all standards established by regulatory agencies and participates in upgrading of
9. Maintains education standards for pharmacy personnel.
10. Establishes and maintains effective communication and rapport with Medical Staff members in a manner that is receptive to their needs and concerns thus providing for collaborative working relationships.
11. Supervises and coordinates all activities intra- and interdepartmentally so that the workflow is smooth and in the best interest of the patients, family members, personnel and physicians.
12. Responsible for maintaining records required for an institutional and retail pharmacy and other records as outlined in the Retention of Records Policy.
16. Maintains awareness of legal aspects of pharmacy operations and demonstrates this through assignments, supervision and teaching.
Director of Human Resources
Come join our team and help create our oasis as the Director of Human Resources at Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital, comprised of a critical access hospital and rural health clinics employing 150 employees. The Director requires the skills of an HR generalist overseeing all human resources including employee relations, compliance, recruiting, compensation, benefits and HRIS. Designs, implements and administers competitive and cost-effective compensation and benefits programs. Responsible for management and maintenance of HRIS. Ensures activities are conducted in accordance with HSCMH policies and procedures and legal requirements.
Located in Thermopolis, Wyoming near the northern end of the Wind River Canyon and Wedding of the Waters, where the north-flowing Wind River becomes the Bighorn River. Thermopolis is ringed by mountains, with the Wind River Range to the southwest, the Big Horn Mountains to the northeast and the Absaroka Range to the northwest. The home of Hot Springs State Park, the largest mineral hot springs in the United States. Known for its unique red rock formations and a wide variety of year round recreational activities.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations or Business Management is preferred. Start date mid-June, 2019.
National Certification in Human Resource Management required or must be obtained within two years of hire.
Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The combination of excellent health care facilities, physicians, a forward thinking Hospital and great location make this a very worthwhile opportunity for an individual or with family. Enjoy the rural life away from the city.
HSCMH is recruiting a full-time coder with CCS, RHIT or eligible preferred with previous hospital experience. This position is responsible for ICD-10-CM/CPT coding and abstracting of inpatient and outpatient records. Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology required.
Send resume with references to Human Resources Director, Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital, 150 E. Arapahoe, Thermopolis, WY 82443. Apply on-line at hscmh.org, FAX 307-864-5050 or e-mail [email protected] EEOE