The Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program reimbursement scholarships application is open now.
Project period: September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022 (Attendance at education, training, professional development, and conferences must be between these dates)
The step by step application process:
- Complete the online application
Rural Emergency Medical Services: https://forms.gle/ZuTbEV4bRKBzjW5A6
Population Health: https://forms.gle/3vnUYwQm9yoUURvT6
Financial Improvement: https://forms.gle/pFKNQNwXw8D2Gkuj6
Quality Improvement: https://forms.gle/21oDGEgLNVPZ8Mr18
- Wait for approval from the Flex Program Manager (PM)
- After PM approval of the application, make the arraignments.
Reimbursable costs: GSA rates apply https://www.gsa.gov/travel-resources
- Registration, Tuition
- Transportation Costs
- After completing the course, training, or conference, email the Flex Program Manager an invoice, supporting documentation (receipts), and proof of completion.
- Please allow 45 days for reimbursement.
Most of you are aware of the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program reimbursable scholarships for education, training, and professional development. Please share these learning opportunities with the hospital staff and stakeholders.
- Medical Interpreter Training https://learn.tcio.net/medical-terminology-for-interpreters-online.html
- Zero Suicide Institute http://zerosuicideinstitute.com/
- International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners https://www.iccdp.net/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6+CEUS+REDUCED+FEE+%252435.00%2521+WOW%2521+…&utm_source=YMLP
- NOSORH National Office of State Office of Rural Health Institute https://nosorh.org/educational-resources/nosorh-institutes/
- National Institute of Health (NIH) training https://www.nih.gov/research-training/training-opportunities
- National Rural Health Resource Center https://www.nih.gov/research-training/training-opportunities
- Domestic abuse, child abuse, trafficking abuse. http://www.nationalcenterdvtraumamh.org/trainingta/
- Cyber Security – Wyoming Primary Care Association webinar https://www.wypca.org/resources/health-center-member-resources/
- Wyoming Telehealth Network – https://www.uwyo.edu/wind/wytn/wytn-webinars.html
- ECHO https://www.uwyo.edu/wind/echo/echo_healthcare.html
- Resiliency training http://workplacementalhealth.org/Mental-Health-Topics/Resilience
- Clean water and clean air are part of the social determinants of health https://www.cdc.gov/socialdeterminants/index.htm
- Community Engagement TBD
- Custom Learning Systems Caregiver Hereos TBD
- Crucial Conversations with Kyle Cameron TBD
For learning opportunities that require a registration fee or tuition, reach out to me and I will forward the scholarship link.