Employment Opportunities in Wyoming
Community Hospital – Click here.
Crook County Medical Services District – Click here.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Lander Regional Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County Job Openings – Click here.
Niobrara Community Hospital Job Openings – Click here.
Platte County Memorial Hospital – Click here.
Powell Valley Healthcare – Click here.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital – Click here.
South Big Horn County Hospital District Job Openings –Click here
South Lincoln Medical Center, CEO/Administrator with a current Nursing Home Administrator License – Click here
St John’s Medical Center Jackson, WY Job Openings – Click here.
Sublette County Rural Health Care District – Click here.
Washakie Medical Center – Click here.
Weston County Health Services Job Openings – Click here.
Wyoming Medical Center – Click here.
Southwest Healthcare Services (North Dakota) – Click here.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – Click here.
The Sublette County Rural Health Care District is currently seeking a full-time board certified Family Practice Physician for the Pinedale, WY medical clinic. The clinic is open Monday – Friday, 8-5 and has an attached emergency department offering 24 hour a day emergency services. The best candidate for this position should have a strong interest in emergency medicine and must be willing to work in a clinic setting, seeing an average of 13 – 15 patients per day and take evening and weekend emergency department call rotations. This is truly a rural clinic as the nearest hospital is approximately 78 miles away. No OB is required.
The position offered would include 4 days per week in the clinic and a 1 in 5 weeknight and weekend call schedule. We offer excellent benefits including: 7 wks paid vacation, 1 wk CME up to $3000, paid malpractice, licensing fees reimbursement, sign-on bonus, moving expenses, health, life, and long-term disability insurances, a health savings account, and a generous matching retirement program through the Wyoming Retirement System. SCRHCD complies with the Wyoming Office of Rural Health to allow eligibility for the Wyoming Healthcare Professional Loan Repayment Program. If no funding is available through the Wyoming Office of Rural Health, the Sublette County Rural Health Care District offers its own loan repayment program with a 3 year minimum commitment.
Pinedale, WY is located approximately 77 miles south of Jackson Hole at the foothills of the Wind River Mountain Range. We offer world-class fishing, hunting, and recreational activities at your doorstep. The White Pine Ski Area and groomed snow machining trails are some of the winter recreational activities the area has to offer as well. Pinedale was selected as one of the America’s Promise Alliance 2012 100 Best Communities for Young People. Our excellent school district has recently added a new elementary facility and an aquatic center is available to the entire community. The Museum of the Mountain Man and the annual Rendezvous pageant it hosts are a must see for any resident or visitor.
All interested parties should contact David Doorn, Administrative Director, at (307) 367-0050 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV and letter of interest.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, located in Cheyenne Wyoming, is a non-profit hospital with 222 beds, 2300+ employees, volunteers and medical staff. We are always looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join and grown our team at CRMC. Currently we are eagerly seeking to fill the following position. CRMC is an EEO and Affirmative Action employer.
Assist leadership in the design of competitive and cost effective total compensation programs, practices and solutions that support management in leading the creation and maintenance of a high performance culture. This position provides equitable and competitive wages within the market place.
- Assist in the analysis, design, and administration of employer compensation programs.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze information on the organization’s competitive positions.
- Acts as a project leader on compensation projects. Work may involve complex analysis of large data sets to provide comprehensive recommendations for all jobs across the organization
- In partnership with recruiters, review and recommend job classification and pay grades.
- Proactively research, evaluate and recommend pat structures and compensation practices for current and new positions.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to leaders, department managers, employees, and HR colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization’s compensation programs and policies.
- Perform analysis of market and practice trends.
- Participate in significant Human Resources initiatives. Maintain collaborative team relationship with peers and colleagues.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- High sense of urgency with an ability to drive results
- Expert knowledge and ability to develop and apply procedures in complex assignments
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and the development and implementation of compensation plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional knowledge and technical ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems and applications
- Thorough knowledge and ability to develop and implement policies and procedures
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and non-technical project staff and stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to change and shifts in priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- Three years’ related experience in general compensation analysis and data interpretation
- Two years’ experience in Human Resources or leadership
- Intermediate experience in Excel / Microsoft Office Suite
- Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR certification
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, located in Cheyenne Wyoming, is a non-profit hospital with 222 beds, 2300+ employees, volunteers and medical staff. We are always looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join and grow our team at CRMC. Currently we are eagerly seeking to fill these positions. CRMC is an equal opportunity employer
Administrator Facilities Management
The Administrator of Facilities Management provides the direction, oversight, and coordination of Facilities and Project Management. The Administrator will assume overall responsibility for regulatory compliance as it relates to the Environment of Care and Emergency Management standards. Additionally, this position will ensure the efficient functioning, maintenance and operation of all buildings, equipment, utilities, conveying systems, and grounds keeping. The role will direct, the proper installation, operation and maintenance of uninterrupted light, heat, power, water, and monitoring systems of all health system buildings and services.
- Plans, improves, and maintains owned and leased facilities and equipment.
- Provides strategic leadership and vision for all aspects of facilities services.
- Monitors day to day activities and work on Security, Facilities and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Provides oversight as needed for contractors and construction managers.
- Directs, manages and coordinates campus/space planning, construction, and remodeling projects with the functional authority for planning, organization, control and integration to ensure completion of projects.
- Oversees the development and implementation of interior and exterior signage.
- Negotiates project contracts with the direction of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manages activities concerning technical development and scheduling.
- Establishes and manages budgets and productivity targets. Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project and department budgets.
- Ensures maintenance of physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems, and grounds are in operative and safe working condition at all time.
- Responsible for constant state of readiness to comply with Joint Commission EOC, Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness survey inspections, preparation and document requirements.
- Ensures that the health system is in compliance with all local, state, and federal codes and regulations. Assists in gathering information and assembling files for State Health Inspections.
- Provides operational leadership and has budget responsibilities. Adheres to established leadership competencies, service standards and reinforces excellence in those standards with subordinates.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Able to utilize process improvement methodology to achieve goals and benchmarks
- Demonstrates ability to communicate appropriately in all situations.
- Able to utilize basic project management methods, primarily action planning and tracking and reporting tools
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills through adaptations to changes in workload, fiscal management of resources, challenging current processes for improvement and the mentoring and coaching of staff members
- Ability to be objective in all situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Facilities Management or related field required
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Facilities Director or administrative manager position in health care
- Eight (8) years progressively responsible experience in related field.
- Passed and maintained Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM)credential
- Passed and maintained Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
- Master’s degree in related field
- Two (2) successful Joint Commission and CMS survey results in area of responsibility
HR Management Systems Specialist
The primary focus of this position is to be the Key Stakeholder in the implementation and maintenance of the human resources enterprise solution. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring proper implementation, data integrity, system testing, lean change processes, report writing and data analysis.
- Maintain HRIS Systems: Ensure data submissions are compliant with regulatory and CRMC standards. Implement data audit processes to ensure integrity of systems.
- Coordinate with Director of Human Resources to partner with stakeholders (Finance Team, IT, Organizational Development, and Leadership) to continually assess components of HRIS System. Plan and Implement Lean strategies to improve quality and efficiencies in work flow. Prepare regular and customized reports as necessary to support organizational functions.
- Prepare quality documents to support system configuration, workflow process, lean efforts, and training efforts.
- Maintain working knowledge of policies and procedures to be able to clearly communicate HR best practices and other applicable information with departments and individuals. Translate policy and practice knowledge to automated workflow processes.
- Build, test, and implement desired changes/enhancements in HR Enterprise solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting, strong collaboration and support for HR systems across the organization.
- Conduct and coordinate system testing according to requirements, including test plans, managing testing processes, and documenting results.
- Assist with projects related to HR systems and other HR functions as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of staff
- Advanced experience with HR systems including employee, HR Enterprise Systems, tracking systems, and performance/talent based modules
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to solve system and process issues
- Project management/implementation experience
- Basic Lean Management Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university in computer science or job-related field
- Three to five years of Human Resource Enterprise System Management
- Knowledge and practice in field of Human Resources
- Min. two years of project management experience
- Understanding of LEAN management principles
- Master’s Degree
- Three years LEAN Management experience/knowledge
Johnson County Healthcare Center: Buffalo, WY
Johnson County Healthcare Center, located in Buffalo, Wyoming, consists of a 25 bed critical access hospital, a 44 bed nursing home, an outpatient clinic and a home health / hospice program. The clinic is staffed by seven family physicians, 2 physician assistants, a general surgeon and a number of visiting specialists.
Johnson County Healthcare Center is recruiting a Chief Executive Officer. This position is responsible for the successful operation of Johnson County Healthcare Center.
The Chief Executive Officer position is responsible for providing overall leadership for the organization. This includes ensuring the successful operation of Johnson County Healthcare Center. Duties include developing and implementing a strategic plan, developing and implementing an annual budget and ensuring that the organization meets and adheres to the goals and philosophies of the organization. This is a hands-on position that is actively involved in the management of the organization.
Johnson County Healthcare Center offers a competitive salary package that is reflective of the experience and abilities of the candidate. The fringe benefit package includes a group health insurance program, a fully paid life insurance plan, a 403(B) program, a pension program and a PTO and EIB program. It should be noted that the CEO, employed physicians and all employees have the same benefit package.
The Chief Executive Officer position at Johnson County Healthcare Center is an opportunity for a healthcare leader to lead a wonderful organization. Johnson County Healthcare Center enjoys strong support from the residents of Johnson County. The Board, Medical Staff, Administration and staff all work in a cooperative manner, which has created a very positive work environment. This positive work environment is reflected by the number of employees who have 25 years or more of service. In addition, Buffalo is an attractive place to live and raise a family for those individuals seeking a small town life style in the mountain west. Johnson County Healthcare Center hopes to find a CEO who will be a very positive addition to our organization and to the community.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree; five years directly related experience with community healthcare facilities of similar size and structure (e.g., independent hospital, rural community hospital, Critical Access Hospital). Master’s degree (e. g., Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Public Administration) preferred.
Submit your resumes to email@example.com
Wyoming Medical Center is a not-for-profit (501c3) acute care hospital in the center of Wyoming. Because of our central location, Wyoming Medical Center is convenient and easy to access for thousands of people needing exceptional medical care in Wyoming. We offer:
- 189 patient beds
- More than 719,000 square feet of space covering four city blocks
- 150 physicians on staff
- Comprehensive medical services with wide range of specialties
We are currently looking for the following individuals to join our exceptional Human Resources Department:
- HEALTHCARE RECRUITER
The Healthcare Recruiter for our team is responsible for:
- Recruiting including sourcing, offers and coordinating with management and HR team members to onboard
- Uses staffing systems and tools including applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time, prepares recruiting and hiring reports
- Reviews job descriptions for accuracy prior to posting positions
- Acts as a liaison with employment agencies
- Recommend and attend job fairs
- Network through professional affiliations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interviewing skills
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, Healthcare highly preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- HR GENERALIST
We are currently seeking an experienced, hands-on Human Resources Generalist who will develop and administer human resource programs and procedures and perform complex professional-level HR responsibilities, ensuring compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates personnel matters concerning the hospital’s employees, including areas of recruitment, interviewing, hiring, benefits, orientation, job descriptions, competency, continuing education, wage and salary administration, coordination of performance reviews, and records.
- Assists with EEO, Affirmative Action Planning, and Vets-100. Coordination of exit interviews, as needed.
- Advise management on employee relations; ensure employment actions are appropriate and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain employment records and reports.
- Coordinate Employee Health & Workers’ Compensation program.
- Performs administrative duties and assists with departmental responsibilities.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or closely related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 3 to 5 years of professional level Human Resources experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- High energy, drive, and commitment.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze information objectively.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- At least one (1) year of experience at the HR management level.
To apply for the above positions and other openings within our hospital, please go to our career site at: https://wyomingmedicalcenter.org/index.php/careers/category/career-opportunities
Platte County Memorial Hospital is a critical access facility next to the Laramie Mountain Range and 70 miles north of the state capital, Cheyenne. As part of Banner Health, Platte County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
As part of one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Platte County Memorial Hospital proudly supports the Banner Health mission to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. At Banner Health you’ll experience the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent.
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 24-hour Emergency department
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services
- Diagnostic Radiology Services
- Diabetes Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- North Colorado Med Evac
(Emergency Helicopter Service, also from Denver, Scotts Bluff and Casper)
New Graduate Registered Nurses
Banner Health Wyoming hospitals provides:
- On-site trained preceptors to provide orientation, support and feedback as you begin your career
- The New Graduate Residency Program and Simulation learning designed to create additional opportunities to increase your skill level.
- Six specialty area residency programs (Critical Care, Cardio Vascular, Neonatal, Labor and Delivery, Emergency and Surgery) for you to further your learning and growth development as a nurse professional
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. See a complete listing of all current positions, submit your profile and apply online HERE
Community Hospital: Torrington, WY
Community Hospital is the primary health care facility for Goshen County and surrounding areas in the southeastern part of Wyoming. As part of Banner Health, Community Hospital is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care and currently hiring for:
- Emergency Dept. Tech
- Med Lab Tech
- Med Lab Scientist
- RN’s (OR, Med Surg, ED)
- RN’s (pool positions)
- Physical Therapy
The hospital provides lifelong health care in a variety of settings, including a Level III Trauma Center, Banner Medical Clinic (family and specialty clinics), an attached long-term care facility, Goshen Care Center, and a boarding home, Evergreen Court.
As part of the Banner Health system, Community Hospital proudly supports our mission: to “make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health has both the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent. Join us, and take the next step in your Banner Health Journey.
- 24-hour Emergency Care
- Inpatient and Ambulatory Surgery
- Baby Suite Birthing Room
- Full Service Laboratory Services
- Radiology, CT, Mammography
- Ultrasound, Echocardiogram, Mobile MRI
- Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry
- Weekend Walk-in Clinic
- North Colorado Med Evac
(Emergency Helicopter Service, also from Denver, Scotts Bluff and Casper)
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. See a complete listing of all current positions, submit your profile and apply online HERE
Washakie Medical Center: Worland, WY
Washakie Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access care hospital with a Level III Trauma Center and other state-of-the-art services. As part of Banner Health, Washakie Medical Center is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care and currently hiring for:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- LPN-Physician Practice
- RN’s (OB, Med Surg, Surgical Services)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
We believe community members must have local access to resources they need, so we strive to improve continually to meet our friends’ and neighbors’ health needs. The talented and dedicated medical professionals at Washakie Medical Center are proud to be part of a community where a simple life and state-of-the-art care go hand-in-hand.
As part of one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Washakie Medical Center proudly supports the Banner Health mission to “make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” With Banner Health you’ll experience both the stability that comes with success, and the values we’re proud to represent. Join us, and take the next step in your career journey.
- Emergency Level III Trauma Center
- Laboratory and Imaging Services
- OB Birthing Suites/Well-Baby Delivery
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics
- Rehabilitation Center
- Pain Management
Begin your career at one of Banner Health’s community hospitals in Wyoming where we are committed to the success of our new nurses. Submit your profile and apply online HERE
Sheridan Memorial Hospital
Work for a growing organization with a goal of providing Service Excellence.
For over 100 years, Sheridan Memorial Hospital has been serving our community. Licensed for 88 beds, Sheridan Memorial Hospital is a progressive, state-of-the-art facility located along the valley of the eastern slope of the Big Horn Mountains in beautiful Sheridan, Wyoming. With sophisticated technology and services beyond what one might expect in a hospital this size, patients can take comfort in knowing they are receiving high quality care. Our patient satisfaction surveys tell us that we are providing exemplary service to our patients and their families. We believe that our ability to deliver excellent healthcare begins with our people and we are proud of our more than 700 experienced and caring employees. Over 60 physicians provide primary medical care and specialty care in more than 20 areas.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is recruiting a variety of positions, including:
Registered Nurses (variety of departments)
Medical Imaging Technicians
Certified Professional Coder
Patient Safety Specialist
OR Surgical Technologists
For more information & to apply, please visit our website (www.sheridanhospital.org).
You can also reach out to Amber Guinotte, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at #307-673-4296. EOE/AAP
Crook County Medical Services District has multiple job listings.
- C.N.A. – positions available in the Long Term Care Department. If you are willing to work shifts and have an energetic and positive attitude you will want to be a part of our dedicated and caring team. High school graduate or GED and current Certification for Nursing Assistant required.
- Director of Nursing – in our Long Term Care facility, requires a registered nurse with current a WY license and five years of administrative long term care experience. As a management position a motivated, dedicated and caring individual is needed.
- RN’s and LPN’s – Must be able to be licensed in Wyoming. Make a difference and be part of a dedicated and professional team. Must be a reliable, team player and self-motivated.
- Activities Aide – Part time (2 days a week). Must be a high school graduate, and have a desire to work with and motivate seniors. Good interpersonal skills, cheerful positive attitude and ability to work independently or with supervision is necessary.
- Home Health Director – Candidate must be an R.N. with a minimum five years of experience. A self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills along with a cheerful, positive attitude are necessary. Responsible to visits patient’s, assess condition and establish appropriate nursing action, instruct patient or caretaker. Comply with HCFA standards and maintain standards established by the WY Nurse Practice Act. Determine appropriate department staffing to meet patient and budget needs as well as related managerial duties.
- Social Service Designee – to implement the medically related social service needs of residents in our Long Term Care facility. A Bachelor’s is social work or in a related human services field and one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals is required. Good interpersonal skills along with a cheerful positive attitude and ability to work independently are necessary.
- Cook/Aides – Prefer two years of food service experience. Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to be self-motivated are critical. Individual must be able to function as part of a team.
Applications are available in the
HR and Business Office,
PO Box 517, 713 Oak Street,
Sundance, WY 82729
or email your resume and cover letter to
307-283-3501, ext. 343
E.O.E. & Drug Free Workplace
October 15, 2012
St. John’s Medical Center Jackson, WY
This position works collaboratively with SJMC users of business and clinical information systems across the continuum. Responsibilities include coordinating, planning, design, development, integrating, implementation, evaluation and support of business and clinical information systems. The Informatics Analyst utilizes knowledge and skills of business and clinical practice to determine functions that are suitable for computer applications, ensures information systems are consistent with professional standards of business and clinical practice and participates in the computer training of staff, clinicians and providers. The Informatics Analyst works with others to identify opportunities to optimize the software, utilize process improvement methods and has an expert depth of knowledge in assigned applications. Serves as the focal point for communication with other departments to assure continuity of processes and work flows.
- Responsible for supporting and directing use of EMR software in business, clinical and physician practice across the continuum.
- Evaluates business and clinical workflow and documentation. Implements changes to improve documentation of patient care. Manages projects from initiation to closure, including scope, feasibility, resource allocation, delivery and communication.
- Coordinates with Business and Clinical staff to understand impact of application configurations to meet goals and expectations with patient safety as first priority. Maintains a broad knowledge of hardware, operating systems, applications, operational analysis, integration and protocols.
- Educates Physicians on new processes and consults with physicians on difficult work flow issues in retrieving information for patient documentation.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
- Helps to develop and implement policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of IT services.
- Implements and forwards external (CMS, State, The Joint Commission, OSHA, CDC, etc.) and internal standards, organizational policies, mission and vision.
- Protects patient confidentiality, adheres to HIPAA and other regulations and safeguards information systems against unauthorized use.
Required Education and Experience:
Associates degree and at least three years of healthcare experience required; A very acute attention to detail and meticulous analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communications skills. High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required. Experience in delivering care from a team approach. Works well within the team structure. Collaborative practice experience. Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities with excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong computer skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Masters degree in nursing or clinical sciences area, experience in electronic health record implementation and education or certification in information technology preferred.
Apply online at www.tetonhospital.org/careers
Ultrasound Technologist, Radiology Full-time
Perform high quality general Ultrasound and Radiographs to assist the Radiologist in all aspects of special imaging diagnostics. Must be ARRT Registered and have an active WY Licensed.
Radiology Technologist, Full-time
ARRT Registered, WY License, US, CT and/or Mammography experience preferred. Able to work various shifts, weekends and call
Job Postings – 2/27/19
OB Registered Nurse, OB, Full time
$10,000 Sign on Bonus w/2 year commitment for an EXPERIENCED OB Nurse. Wyoming RN License, two years OB experience in labor and delivery. Must be NRP, Fetal Monitoring, BLS, ACLS and STABLE Certified, or must obtain within 6 months of hire. Demonstrates competency in nursing skills, supportive and complimentary to co-workers. Excellent interpersonal skills, desires excellence and compliance in patient family centered care. Flexible scheduling, must work nights and 2 weekends per month and some holidays.
C.N.A., Acute Care Unit, Full Time days and full time nights
Must have current Wyoming C.N.A. License. 1 year experienced preferred, and requires a high school diploma. Good communication skills, Good people skills, and a Self- starter. Must be able to stand or walk most of shift. Lifts, carries, pushes, and pulls, etc. lightweight equipment, materials and supplies. May handle heavier patients. Willing to float to other departments or shifts.
ER, EMT-I or Paramedic, 3 Full time and 3 PRN positions
POSITION SUMMARY: The EMT Intermediate (EMT-1) or Paramedic has the knowledge and ability to work under the supervision of the EMS Director and provide for admissions, as well as patient care in the field and hospital setting. The EMT-I must be able to function as part of the team in the ER setting with a Basic EMT, Nurse, and Physician. Must be willing to work shifts as scheduled and respond in a timely manner while on call. All second out response times must be within 20 minutes to ensure proper ER and Ambulance coverage.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Minimum qualifications for the position) Licensure/Certification/Registration Requirement(s): CPR certification required. EMT-I must maintain current Wyoming EMT Basic and Intermediate certification with that is authorized and limited to the skills as outlined in the Wyoming Emergency Medical Services Act of 1977, or most current revision. Must have a clean driving record. Education: EMT Intermediate Certification. Experience: Requires up to 3 months of orientation time, and no prior experience. Strong Personal interaction skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Hours of work: Shift varies as scheduled.
Plant Operations, Director of Facilities and Plant Operations, Full time
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Facilities and Support Services plans, coordinates and directs all functions and all activities of the Department of Plant Operations, Dietary, and Environmental Services departments. He or she is responsible for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities in accordance with CMS conditions of participation, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet both company and regulatory requirements.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Minimum qualifications for the position) Certified Healthcare Engineer (CHE) or Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) preferred. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred; High School graduate w/experience greater than the minimum would be considered. Experience: 4-6 years acute care facility experience in general hospital maintenance including management of Plant Operations. Minimum 3 years previous management experience in a hospital or equivalent facilities services operation. Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints. Must be familiar w/applicable codes, state requirements and CMS regulations relating to health care facilities. Must be knowledgeable of equipment specifications, inspection procedures and applicable codes. Must be familiar with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems in commercial buildings.
Laboratory, Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Tech, Full Time
Position Summary: At the direction and control of the Laboratory Manager, the Medical Technologist will perform mechanical and chemical operations and microscopic tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Minimum qualifications for the position). High School Diploma or G.E.D. In depth, and up to date knowledge of laboratory functions Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology. Licensures/Certifications: National Certification from American Medical Technologist (AMT) or ASCP. New graduates must obtain within 6 months of hire.
Human Resources, Director of Human Resources, Full time
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the defining, developing, and maintaining strategic Human Resources initiatives for the hospital. Meets with CEO on a regular basis to discuss departmental objectives, policies and procedures, standards of care, management and personnel concerns, personnel management and other issues affecting the department. Licensure/Certification/Registration: SPHR or PHR Certification. Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor’s in HR Management or Business required or substitute experience in Lieu of Education requirements. Experience: Previous experienced in Human Resources required. Previous experience in a health care setting preferred but not required.
Cardiopulmonary, Respiratory Therapist, 2 Full time Positions (1 day and 1 weekend nights)
POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Manager of Cardiopulmonary, primary functions will include dispensing all routine modalities of care. Graduate/CRT/RRT will document work, order supplies, clean and process equipment, do some typing of reports, handle compressed gasses, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, do simple patient assessments, intervene for patient safety at all times and in conjunction with physicians orders. Ventilator setups, changes to settings as ordered. Takedown, cleaning, setup and quality assurance testing of equipment. Perform EEG’s, ECG’s and PFT’s, upon completion of training and successfully checked off on competencies. These responsibilities shall be discharged in such a manner as to promote quality care and conform to local, state and federal rules and regulations. POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Minimum qualifications for the position) NBRC credentials and licensed by Wyoming as a Registered Respiratory Therapist… CPR required. ACLS is required within 6 months of employment. NRP is required within 6 months of employment. EDUCATION: CRT- Associates Degree RRT- Bachelor’s Degree.
IT, Systems Technician, Full time
***Please apply directly with Medicine Bow Technologies via link: https://www.medbowtech.com/careers-2/
POSITION SUMMARY: The on-site Systems Technician works to support IT systems at the company client site. Systems Technicians will be expected to provide quality support for MBT’s client by performing the duties listed below. Systems Technicians will seek assistance from more senior staff, as needed, to facilitate their training and development. Systems Technicians do not make direct recommendations to Management for upgrades and systems enhancements, and are not final decision makers. Systems Technicians are not required to perform complex design work, and under normal circumstances will not work independently on major installations at the client site without the involvement of other staff and/or technical management. Systems Technicians do not supervise other technical staff, although they may assume responsibility for supervising interns. This is an entry level position. DUTIES: Provides IT support services to company’s client on site, documents and coordinates technical implementation and support services. Acts as contact and support person for client as assigned by the Director/Manager. Communicates client requirements with Director/Manager and other staff, provide assistance in the implementation and documentation of these requirements. Maintains systems in close coordination with Director/Manager and client staff. Communicates regularly with Director/Manager and other technical staff to perform job duties. Assists with the daily operation of the systems and networked applications ensuring that all systems are operating at proper levels. Acts as a member of the IT team to support services provided by the operations group. Works at client site with supervision and/or daily management. Provide on-call support for information systems on a rotation determined by the Director/Manager, if required. Provides remote support via phone and other remote tools if needed to client’s remote sites. Acts as a client facing resource for MBT and will be required to act in a professional manner. This includes having a welcoming personality for end users to feel welcome to share their IT issues. Other duties as assigned. GUIDELINES FOR QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. Experience: Entry level certifications in relevant specialties.
For additional information or to apply, please contact Human Resources.
Director of Human Resources
Come join our team and help create our oasis as the Director of Human Resources at Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital, comprised of a critical access hospital and rural health clinics employing 150 employees. The Director requires the skills of an HR generalist overseeing all human resources including employee relations, compliance, recruiting, compensation, benefits and HRIS. Designs, implements and administers competitive and cost-effective compensation and benefits programs. Responsible for management and maintenance of HRIS. Ensures activities are conducted in accordance with HSCMH policies and procedures and legal requirements.
Located in Thermopolis, Wyoming near the northern end of the Wind River Canyon and Wedding of the Waters, where the north-flowing Wind River becomes the Bighorn River. Thermopolis is ringed by mountains, with the Wind River Range to the southwest, the Big Horn Mountains to the northeast and the Absaroka Range to the northwest. The home of Hot Springs State Park, the largest mineral hot springs in the United States. Known for its unique red rock formations and a wide variety of year round recreational activities.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations or Business Management is preferred. Start date mid-June, 2019.
National Certification in Human Resource Management required or must be obtained within two years of hire.
Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The combination of excellent health care facilities, physicians, a forward thinking Hospital and great location make this a very worthwhile opportunity for an individual or with family. Enjoy the rural life away from the city.
HSCMH is recruiting a full-time coder with CCS, RHIT or eligible preferred with previous hospital experience. This position is responsible for ICD-10-CM/CPT coding and abstracting of inpatient and outpatient records. Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology required.
Send resume with references to Human Resources Director, Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital, 150 E. Arapahoe, Thermopolis, WY 82443. Apply on-line at hscmh.org, FAX 307-864-5050 or e-mail email@example.com EEOE